Work on HS2 has now commenced. Any information relevant to the village on this topic will be published here alongside general information.
- Warwick DC HS2 News
- Phase 1 – London-West Midlands: Warwickshire CC
- Phase 2 – West Midlands-Leeds: Warwickshire CC
- Government information, including routes but here is one. There is also an interactive map.
- Community Engagement Strategy and HS2 Warwickshire Community Benefit Seminar, Southam, July 2017
- Burton Green HS2 Drop-in Surgeries
- From the meeting in Long Itchington of 21 October 2017:
‘Outcomes of HS2 meeting:At a very well-attended meeting on Saturday 21st October in the LI Community Centre, representatives from the HS2 Engagement Team presented what will be happening in the locality when HS2 construction begins. It was both interesting and rather overwhelming. There were many questions, which we are in the process of typing up along with the appropriate answers. There were some questions left unanswered and we are doing our best to get replies. Just for information – the presentation didn’t make clear that a roundabout will be installed at the crossing of the Long Itchington Road and the Fosse Way when the road is closed for duration of the works. The road through Offchurch at that crossing will not re-open.’